The Grishaverse is a young-adult fantasy franchise comprised so far of three main series and several short stories written by American author Leigh Bardugo, and a TV series adaptation.
Shadow and Bone
Six of Crows
King of Scars
- The Language of Thorns
- The Lives of Saints
- The Severed Moon: A Year-Long Journal of Magic
- The Demon in the Wood: A Darkling prequel story.
- The Tailor: A scene from Shadow and Bone told from Genya's point of view.
- A letter from Mal to Alina: Written the night before he and his friends entered Fjerda to track the stag.
- Main article: Shadow and Bone (TV series)
In January 11, 2019, it was announced that Netflix would be in charge of bringing Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse to television. The first season of the series consists of 8 episodes and combines the stories of the Shadow and Bone trilogy and the Six of Crows duology. It was adapted by Eric Heisserer.
In September 2012, Holly Bario, president of production of Dreamworks, announced that she had acquired the rights to make a film based on Shadow and Bone. David Heyman with Jeffrey Clifford, president of Heymaker Films would produce. But after several years, no more news were released, most likely the project was scrapped and the rights reverted back to the author.
- Netflix owns the rights to the Shadow and Bone trilogy, the Six of Crows duology and the short story collection The Language of Thorns.