Overview[edit | edit source]
Many Suli people live in Ravka.
Notable locations[edit | edit source]
- Os Alta - the capital of Ravka
- Os Kervo - the main trade port
- Dva Stolba
- Ryevost - a river city
- Balakirev - a city directly west of Os Alta
Known rulers[edit | edit source]
- Yaromir Lantsov, the Determined
- Anastas Lantsov
- Ivan Lantsov, the Golden
- Alexander I Lantsov*
- Alexander II Lantsov
- Alexander III Lantsov
- The Darkling (by usurpation)
- Nikolai Lantsov, current king of Ravka
* According to Alina Starkov, Aleksander was a name used by kings. Since Alexander is a variation of the same name, it's possible that the Lantsov dinasty used the name Aleksander and eventually changed it to Alexander.
Climate[edit | edit source]
Ravka has a cold climate, usually it snows in the winter. However, summers are said to be really warm. There is a thick layer of permafrost along its northern border.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ravka is heavily influenced and inspired by Russia.