Overview[edit | edit source]
Many Suli people live in Ravka.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Os Alta - the capital of Ravka
- Os Kervo - the main trade port
- The Unsea - also known as The Shadow Fold
- Dva Stolba
- Ryevost - a river city
- Balakirev - a city directly west of Os Alta
Known Rulers[edit | edit source]
- Yaromir Lantsov, the Determined
- Anastas Lantsov
- Ivan Lantsov, the Golden
- Alexander I Lantsov*
- Alexander II Lantsov
- Alexander III Lantsov
- The Darkling (by usurpation)
- Nikolai Lantsov, current king of Ravka
* According to Alina Starkov, Aleksander was a name used by kings. Since Alexander is a variation of the same name, it's possible that the Lantsov dynasty used the name Aleksander and eventually changed it to Alexander.
Language[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Ravkan Language
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ravka is heavily influenced and inspired by Tsarist Russia of the early 1800's.
- Ravka's climate is cold as it usually snows in winter. It's summers are warm and there is a thick layer of permafrost on its northern border.