The territory that would later become Ravka was once several feudal provinces, led by kings, which were constantly in conflict with one another. Yaromir the Determined unified the provinces and became the first King of Ravka, founding the Lantsov royal line. However, the young kingdom remained war torn as it faced invasions from the north and south.
- The Unsea - Also called the Shadow Fold, or just The Fold.
- Tula Valley - Location of the Shadow Fold.
- Dva Stolba - Valley in the Sikurzoi Mountains, on the southern border. It has occasionally been part of Shu Han.
- Sikurzoi - Mountain range south and east of Ravka.
- Petrazoi - Ice-covered mountain range northwest of Ryevost and Os Alta.
- Tsibeya - Vast area of wilderness, just south of the permafrost.
- Alkhem Bay - Location of Os Kervo, a major trading port.
- Sokol River - Major river for commerce. Its water comes from glaciers in the Petrazoi.
- Obol River
Ravka's climate is cold, as it usually snows in winter. Its summers are warm and there is a thick layer of permafrost at its northern border.
- Os Alta - Capital of Ravka.
- Os Kervo - Main trading port.
- Kribirsk - Eastern end of the journey across the Fold.
- Novokribirsk - Western end of the journey across the Fold.
- Ryevost - Largest of the river cities.
- Velisyana - Ruins to the south of Arkesk.
- Brevno -Near a lake where a demon was said to have lived.
- Duva - Site of the Ravkan folktale "The Witch of Duva".
- Keramzin - Location of the orphanage where Alina Starkov and Malyen Oretsev grew up.
- Kerskii - Location where the The Apparat once preached.
- Polvost - Site of the Ravkan folktale "The Too-Clever Fox".
- Poliznaya - Location of the military base where Alina Starkov and Malyen Oretsev trained.
- Sikursk - Small settlement near the Sikurzoi mountains.
- Chernast - Settlement in the northern Tsibeya.
- Caryeva - Settlement near the southern border of Ravka, known for its horse races and horse auctions.
- Ivets - A town on the Obol River and site of a miracle. A bridge across the Obol collapsed while people were parading across it, but a new bridge made of bone appeared in its place.
- Arkesk - Settlement on the northern road, north of the ruins of Velisyana.
- Grevyakin - Settlement once visited by King Nikolai Lantsov.
- Tsemna - Settlement that was entirely consumed by the Fold.
- Main article: Ravkan language
- Main article: Suli language
- Main article: Ravkan religion
Coat of arms
The coat of arms of the Lantsov family is the Ravkan crowned double eagle, grasping in the dexter claw a scepter and in the sinister claw a cluster of black arrows bound by red, blue and purple ribbons.
Ravka is a monarchy formerly led by the royal Lantsov family. Currently, it is led by the Nazyalensky dynasty.
- Yaromir Lantsov, the Determined
- Yevgeni Lantsov
- Anastas Lantsov
- Ivan the Golden
- Alexander I Lantsov*
- Alexander II Lantsov
- Alexander III Lantsov
- The Darkling (by usurpation)
- Nikolai Lantsov
- Zoya Nazyalensky, current queen of Ravka
*According to Alina Starkov, Aleksander was a name used by kings. Since Alexander is a variation of the same name, it's possible that the Lantsov dynasty used the name Aleksander and eventually changed it to Alexander.
- Ravka is heavily influenced and inspired by Tsarist Russia of the early 1800s.