The territory was once divided into several feudal provinces led by kings who were constantly in conflict with one another. Yaromir the Determined unified them and became the first King of Ravka, founding the Lantsov royal line. However, the young kingdom remained war torn as it faced invasions from the north and south.
Many Suli people live in Ravka.
Cities and towns
- Os Alta - the capital of Ravka
- Os Kervo - the main trade port
- Ryevost - a river city
- Balakirev - a city directly west of Os Alta
Ravka is a monarchy led by the royal Lantsov family.
- Yaromir Lantsov, the Determined
- Yevgeni Lantsov
- Anastas Lantsov
- Ivan Lantsov, the Golden
- Alexander I Lantsov*
- Alexander II Lantsov
- Alexander III Lantsov
- The Darkling (by usurpation)
- Nikolai Lantsov
- Zoya Nazyalensky, current queen of Ravka
* According to Alina Starkov, Aleksander was a name used by kings. Since Alexander is a variation of the same name, it's possible that the Lantsov dynasty used the name Aleksander and eventually changed it to Alexander.
- Main article: Ravkan Language
- Main article: Ravkan religion
- Ravka is heavily influenced and inspired by Tsarist Russia of the early 1800s.
- Ravka's climate is cold as it usually snows in winter. Its summers are warm and there is a thick layer of permafrost at its northern border.