The territory that would later become Ravka was once several feudal provinces, led by kings, which were constantly in conflict with one another. Yaromir the Determined unified the provinces and became the first King of Ravka, founding the Lantsov royal line. However, the young kingdom remained war torn as it faced invasions from the north and south.
- The Unsea
- Tula Valley - Location of the Shadow Fold
- Dva Stolba - Valley
- Sikurzoi - Mountain range south and east of Ravka
- Petrazoi - Mountain range northwest of Ryevost and Os Alta
- Alkhem Bay - Location of Os Kervo
- Sokol River - Major river for commerce. Its water comes from glaciers in the Petrazoi
- Obol River
Ravka's climate is cold as it usually snows in winter. Its summers are warm and there is a thick layer of permafrost at its northern border.
Many Suli people live in Ravka, mainly in the northwest.
- Os Alta - Capital of Ravka
- Os Kervo - Main trade port
- Ryevost - Largest river city
- Main article: Ravkan religion
Coat of arms
The Coat of arms of the Lantsov family is the Ravkan crowned double eagle, grasping in the dexter claw a scepter and in the sinister claw a cluster of black arrows bound by red, blue and purple ribbons.
Ravka is a monarchy formerly led by the royal Lantsov family. Currently, it is led by the Nazyalensky dynasty.
- Yaromir Lantsov, the Determined
- Yevgeni Lantsov
- Anastas Lantsov
- Ivan the Golden
- Alexander I Lantsov*
- Alexander II Lantsov
- Alexander III Lantsov
- The Darkling (by usurpation)
- Nikolai Lantsov
- Zoya Nazyalensky, current queen of Ravka
* According to Alina Starkov, Aleksander was a name used by kings. Since Alexander is a variation of the same name, it's possible that the Lantsov dynasty used the name Aleksander and eventually changed it to Alexander.
- Ravka is heavily influenced and inspired by Tsarist Russia of the early 1800s.
- King of Scars, Chapter 11
- King of Scars, Chapter 7
- Siege and Storm Chapter 22
- Rule of Wolves